Telestream pleased to announce that ScreenFlow 3.0 is now available. With an easy-to-use interface, and more advanced editing and export features, ScreenFlow 3 makes editing your screencast even easier, so you can focus on the creative work of telling your story.
Buy Telestream ScreenFlow 3.0 | Upgrade to ScreenFlow 3.0 | Try a free Demo of ScreenFlow 3.0
- Timeline Enhancements: Reorder, delete and resize the height of your tracks; group clips; insert gaps; select and remove gaps, and more.
- Powerful Audio Quality Controls: Remove background noise and smooth volume levels for better sound quality.
- Video Annotations: Draw circles, squares, lines and arrows over your video content.
- Freehand Callouts: Call out regions of the screen or blur sensitive data with a freehand brush or rectangle tool.
- Export Settings Improvements: Customize and save export settings. New export settings include an iPad preset and Publish to Vimeo.
- Mac OS X Lion-compatible Features: Supports key new Lion capabilities such as Automatic Save, version control, and full screen viewing.
For an example of ScreenFlow, this overview of the Rabbit Replacement was captured with ScreenFlow and the video was edited and titles done in ScreenFlow. It's very easy to use and fast!