Trapcode Suite is the industry standard package for high quality broadcast design. Get nine full-featured tools for beautiful realistic effects, with an emphasis on flexible 3D motion graphics and an affordable price tag.
- Save $512 when buying the Suite; costs $1,411 for individual plug-ins
- Includes Particular 2, Form 2, Shine and 3D Stroke for all your studio's 3D design needs
- Text titles, logos and animated backgrounds are fast to create and easy to change
- Designed by Peder Norrby, Trapcode's innovative founder and product developer
- Take advantage of the huge Trapcode community to inspire and assist you
Industry standard tools for addictive effects
Trapcode Suite sets the industry bar for high quality, broadcast-ready effects. Its nine tools generate organic, natural content with an emphasis on 3D motion graphics and fast rendering. A powerful physics-based engine runs behind the scenes to let you work flexibly and make changes easily. A huge community following and commercial base mean you don't have to look far to get inspired. Warning: This Suite is addictive.
- Download a free demo of Trapcode Suite 11
- Full $799 • Upgrade $99 • Special upgrade to Trapcode Suite $499
Customers that purchased TC Suite 10 after 7/23/2011 are eligible for a free upgrade. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Form 2 keeps the beautiful organic shapes that you love, while adding amazing 3D object import and powerful Particular 2 features for incredible control and endless possibilities.
Words dissolve into sand, a logo catches on fire, and now 3D sequences explode into particles. Form 2 keeps the beautiful organic shapes that you love while adding amazing 3D object support and powerful Particular 2 controls. Give your base form endless 3D possibilities by importing OBJ models, OBJ sequences or starting with our professionally designed presets. Supercharge the form with popular Particular features like Textured Polygon particles and Shading for AE lights. Form 2 has tools that work for the high-end motion designer, the professional VFX compositor and every artist in between. With its reorganized interface and better integration into After Effects, Form has grown alongside your creative needs.