Friday, July 01, 2011

Sale: Media 100 Suite: The Perfect Final Cut Pro Companion - $595 for a Limited Time!

m100
Are you interested in?...
  • Importing and Exporting XML from Final Cut Pro v7?
  • Native REDCODE Support with Metadata Editing?
  • Support for AJA, Blackmagic Design, and Matrox video I/O hardware?

Media 100 Suite is Your Answer - Just $595 for a Limited Time!

Media 100 Suite is fast, full-featured video editing software for Mac OS X. Featuring an easy-to-use, responsive interface and broad support for 4K, 2K, HD, and SD standards, Media 100 Suite delivers broadcast-quality output for tape and file-based workflows. Integration with Adobe After Effects and Apple Final Cut Studio enables you to share projects among After Effects, Color, and Final Cut Pro v7. You can export projects to Final Cut Pro v7 for further editing and revisions, import Final Cut Pro v7 sequences into Media 100 Suite, or export a Media 100 Suite sequence to Color for advanced color grading. Media 100 Suite supports video I/O interfaces from AJA, Blackmagic Design, Matrox, and RED and provides AVCHD, AVC-Intra, FireWire, Panasonic P2, and Sony XDCAM acquisition interfaces. Boris RED is included for integrated 3D compositing, titling and effects.

"I particularly like the simple platform and ease of use; it's super fast. I also appreciate the tight integration between Media 100 Suite and Adobe After Effects as well as Boris RED's integrated titling capabilities on the Media 100 Suite timeline." - Robert Lynden, Sole Icon Productions.

"I use Media 100 Suite for everything - capture, layout, edit, and final composition. Media 100 Suite makes it simple to capture footage, assemble a timeline, record or import voiceover and music, and put it all together and output to tape or other media formats. I also value its rock-solid stability. I have cut a 6-1/2 hour documentary with Media 100 Suite. It never drops a frame." - Robert Stone, Director, "Taylor Camp"

"I have used Media 100 faithfully for 18 years now. It's like a box of sharp pencils for my video 'art creations'. Other systems seem like a box of dull color crayons. Media 100 has helped my career grow and prosper as a successful producer of national TV programming. It allows for creative efficiencies in editing like no other system." - Doug Hajicek, Whitewolf Entertainment

"I like the fact that Media 100 was designed from the ground up as an online solution with built-in, razor-sharp editorial efficiencies. I don't have enough hours in the day to use a system that doesn't operate at my speed or in my work style. I guess that is why you could call me a Media 100 zealot." - Dan Nyberg, Electric Picture Company

Try Media 100 Suite Free for 14 Days or Buy Now for $595

The regular price of Media 100 Suite is $995. Hurry! The $595 price is being offered for a limited time only.

No comments: