Simulate a 3D scene from 2D still images or video footage
The Camera Mapper plugin allows you to isolate one or several objects in your footage, project these objects on a separate layer and pull that layer out of the background, creating the visual illusion of the object floating in front of the original footage.
Learn More/Purchase Camera Mapper in our Store | Free Trial
- Realistically create the illusion that a still image is fully dimensional moving footage.
- Subtly change the perspective of a shot, or animate it over time.
- Can be combined with 3D tracking to add or alter elements in a scene.
- Now you can step back in time and get another chance to move the camera.
- Allows you to stay in After Effects when working with fully dimensional models.