- Colorista II now works properly on non-English Windows installations.
- A crashing issue when using the auto balance eye dropper in Premiere Pro.
- A compatibility issue between Colorista II and Warp that could cause your host app to crash.
- In Final Cut Pro, the Mids and Highs RGB functionality were switched, so that when the RGB Mids were raised it effected the whites and when the RGB Highs were raised they effected the middle values.
- An issue where the 3 way color corrector is sometimes reset to the default red.
- Several installer issues.
To make this even more useful, we decided to include a feature we’ve been talking about for a while: Colorista II shortcut keys for After Effects. For all the details, check out the manual after downloading the update!