This article contains a plethora of useful links, including reviews, links to feature videos, forums, and more.
"This post is just an early summary for now. In the coming weeks, we’ll be posting details about specific new features, including links to tutorials, articles, and examples, so be sure to subscribe to get all of the news and information. I’ll also be updating the links in this post in the coming weeks as I find better or more detailed resources about each new and changed feature. "
Top New Features:
- Warp Stabilizer effect for stabilizing motion within a shot
- Camera Lens Blur effect and new camera layer settings relating to depth-of-field blur and bokeh
- ability to read, use, and preserve source timecode, including with an improved Timecode effect, as well as many other timecode-related improvements
- stereoscopic 3D features, including new stereoscopic 3D camera rig and improved 3D Glasses effect
- better disk caching and default memory settings, for improved performance
- light fall-off
- improved raw digital cinema features, including CinemaDNG import and expanded RED (R3D) features (e.g., REDcolor2, REDgamma2, REDlogFilm, better curves and levels UI)
- improved and expanded color look-up table (LUT) features
- XDCAM EX and XDCAM HD output (as MXF OP1a)
- integration with Adobe Audition CS5.5 for audio editing
- ability to save a project backward as an After Effects CS5 project
Read the Full Article at After Effects Region of Interest