Friday, September 03, 2010

Review: Post Magazine Reviews GenArts Monsters GT for After Effects

genarts sapphire"For the first time ever, GenArts brings After Effects artists the ability to create awesome effects only available before to Flame and Smoke users. Not only can we create magic but we can do it on our GPU-accelerated machines, too! Monster GT is made for realtime speed freaks like me. With the GPU-enabled rendering ability, waiting to show a client or yourself the magic is not painful anymore. It happens in the now. Love it.

Monsters GT contains over 50 "one-of-a-kind" effects. I have to say some of them completely blew me away. I honestly never knew where to begin to create something like peering through a steamy shower look. Now it’s a click and add to my timeline. A few customizations and I am in business." Read the Full Review at Post Magazine.

No comments: