The new Boris Continuum 3-Way Color Grade Unit brings professional-level color grading tools to After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Motion, and Final Cut Express. Feature highlights include:
- Primary Color and Luma Controls. Separately adjust dark, mid, and bright regions of an input clip using industry-standard lift/gamma/gain controls.
- Built-in Power Window Matte and Masking System with Motion Tracking. Isolate a color adjustment to a specific region in the image. Adobe After Effects masks and matte layers can be imported - a perfect complement to CS5’s new Rotobrush tool.
- Inside/Outside Color Grading. Separate color correction can be applied inside and outside of the mask region within a single instance of the filter.
- Built-in HSL Keyer. Isolate areas of the image based on color values for more precise color adjustment or to replace the selected color.
- Exposure Parameter. Enables fine-level exposure control; editors can globally lighten or darken an image by setting f-stops in the slider control.
- Built-in Compare Mode. Enables live-view comparison of the filtered result with the unfiltered source via either a side-by-side view or a live split-screen view.
BCC 3-Way Color Grade is also included with the Boris Continuum Complete 7 visual effects plug-in collection.