When I say unlock completely... what does that mean? I had a chat with David Helmly from Adobe yesterday and he explained that many of codecs in the video suite are not in the trial version because Adobe licenses those codecs and can't put them in the trial. As soon as you put your serial number in, the codecs are unlocked and will appear.
Adobe is still working on getting all the trial versions up on their site, but you can sign up for notification about when they'll be ready.
The Adobe CS"4-11"
- Full Adobe CS4 FAQ
- Adobe Upgrade Matrix
- See Adobe CS4 Upgrade Eligibility Requirements to find out if you qualify
- Adobe Volume Licensing: TLP Program
- Adobe CS4 Plug-in Compatibility List
Want more CS4 information? Here is a great resource for information on Adobe CS4 from John Nack's "On Adobe" Blog:
- "The Photoshop User guys have posted a comprehensive set of videos showing off what's new in Photoshop.
- Imaging Resource posts an in-depth set of descriptions & screenshots.
- Rob Galbraith posts a nice, concise list for photographers.
- I spoke to CNET's Stephen Shankland about GPU acceleration in CS4, among other things, and I recorded a podcast with ZoomIn's Aanarav Sareen.
- Uwe Steinmuller of Outback Photo brings his photographer's eye to the release.
- Former Illustrator PM Mordy Golding has posted a detailed overview of AI CS4.
- Deke McClelland has posted CS4 Buy Or Die, "a sassy, no-holds-barred, is-this-thing-worth-buying-or-not review."
- Colin Smith of PhotoshopCafe has posted a Photoshop CS4 Learning Site.
- Chris Orwig has posted an overview of the release.
- Lynda.com is adding CS4 content, including an effective demo of Content-Aware Scaling.
- Richard Harrington & crew have posted a couple hours' worth of video training plus other materials at CSFour.com."