What's New in Version 12
- Progressive Scan Support. Edit in interlaced and progressive formats. Version 12 supports 720p 23.98,1080psf 23.98, 1080psf 24, 625i 25, 625psf 25, 1080i 25,1080p 25, 525i 29.97, 525psf 29.97, 1080i 29.97, 1080p 29.97, 1080i 30, 1080p 30, 720p 50, 720p 59.94, and 720p 60.
- Integrated Clip Preset FX. Edit and apply Boris RED*, Boris FX, or Boris Graffiti Preset Filters directly to clips in the timeline, or modify and save preset filters for later use. (*Media 100 Producer Suite only).
- Boris Library Browser Mode. Create and edit titles faster and more efficiently using the Library Browser.
- Integrated Boris Transitions. Gain editing functionality with access to hundreds of Boris Transitions.
- Master FX. Select up to six layers of compositions right in the Media 100 timeline and then directly create effects in Boris RED, Boris FX, or Boris Graffiti.
- Media 100/Boris Bin Browser Improvements.
- Apple ProRes 422 and ProRes 422 HQ Support. Capture, Edit and Master using Apple's new ProRes 422 video codec or choose any QuickTime format to do your work.
- Adobe CS3 Universal Binary Support. Import Media 100 Program Timelines directly into After Effects.
- Timecode Burn-in. Enhanced editing functionality and client proof review with burn-in timecode.
- Optimized for Intel-based Apple Macintosh Computers. Edit on PowerPC or Intel-based Mac systems.
If you are upgrading from Media 100 Version 12, 12.0.1, 12.0.2 you do not need a new unlock code. You can download and use this software at no charge.
Media 100 Upgrades
Media 100 Producer and Suite version 10.x and 11.x customers may upgrade to Version 12 for $295.