- Toolfarm's headquarters in San Francisco is solar powered. The energy use needle on the meter spins backward during the day!
- We like to provide software as downloadable. No packaging, no printed manual, no shipping. You get your software fast and the air is a little bit cleaner.
- We only send email newsletters. It cuts down on costs and saves trees, plus gives us a lot more time to get you the freshest news and information.
- We're all fervent recyclers. We recycle all of the cardboard, plastic, metal, batteries and computer components that we can.
- Most of the employees at Toolfarm belong to a CSA or Co-op. We feed our bodies and our minds with healthy, organic foods. It keeps us sharp so we can answer all of your tough questions and give great customer service.
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Toolfarm is a Green Company
And we're not just talking about our logo! Toolfarm is a small company with an eco-friendly strategy. You should feel good about buying your software and plug-ins from us.