Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Thursday, February 23, 2006
This beta is for Mac OS X and works in After Effects 6.5, not After Effects 7.0.
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Friday, February 17, 2006
Daily Featured Products to be 50% off MSRP
San Francisco, CA - February 17, 2006 - Toolfarm, Inc., the leading third-party distributor of After Effects plug-ins and visual effects tools today announced its biggest one-day sale EVER from February 27 to March 10, 2006. Toolfarm.com will feature one product each day over a ten-day period at 50% off the manufacturer's suggested retail price. During these ten days (excluding Saturday and Sunday) each promotion will last for 24 hours via the Toolfarm online store. Orders before or after the daily advertised sales period will not qualify for the discount - no exceptions will be accepted.
As an added bonus, Knoll Light Factory will be offered EACH day during the sale at 50% off the MSRP.
Products to be represented in no particular order, include the following:
- 2d3 Boujou Bullet
- Conoa SuperPak
- Darkling Simulations DIN
- DigiEffects Aurorix/Beserk Bundle
- Digital Trove PRIME
- Re:Vision Effects Effections Plus
- RealViz ImageModeler
- Red Giant Software Magic Bullet Suite
- The Foundry Tinderbundle
- Tivity Software Xtivity
Check Toolfarm.com each day during the weeks of February 27, 2006 and March 6, 2006 to see what product is discounted that day.
About Toolfarm, Inc.
Toolfarm, Inc., based in San Francisco since 1999, is the leading third-party distributor of After Effects plug-ins published by The Foundry, Conoa, Boris' Continuum Complete, Buena Software, Cycore FX, and Avidion Media, as well as other popular visual effects tools. With a portal for tutorials, a custom Plug-In Finder, and user forum, Toolfarm has become the one-stop shop for Adobe After Effects plug-ins and motion graphics tools.
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
We introduce... The Adobe Upgrade Finder. Select the product that you already own and a list will come up with the many ways that you can upgrade it.
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Monday, February 13, 2006
Friday, February 10, 2006
Thursday, February 02, 2006
This is a fast and fairly automated way to make still images of objects and animals talk. In this tutorial I make the Statue of Liberty sing God Bless America. You do not necessarily need any third-party plug-ins to play along, depending on which version of AE you own.
For the rest of the plugs, only the installers have been updated to be AE7 aware.
The new versions are free for existing customers.
If you don't have the Trapcode Suite, which contains all of the phenomenal Trapcode plug-ins, it's the number one seller at Toolfarm. Just a little FYI...
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
- Find out how this tightly integrated solution lets top professionals work seamlessly and simultaneously with six industry-standard software applications.
- Learn about new time-saving and organizational features that will help you meet challenging deadlines on the most complex projects.
- Discover how easy it is to work on divergent tasks: Add effects one minute, adjust audio the next, use color-correction tools, and send out to the medium of your choice — all within a common interface.
- Experience firsthand the power of Adobe OpenHD certified systems. These comprehensive, turnkey systems give creative professionals the scalability and reliability they need to support their HDV, SD, and HD workflows.
San Francisco - Feb. 7 (Toolfarm will be here. Come meet us!)
Los Angeles - Feb. 9
Chicago - Feb. 15
Atlanta - Feb. 21
Orlando - Feb. 23
New York - Feb. 28